Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you create a page with links to documents?

Steve Duran April 22, 2022

I want to create a child page that contains links to documents.  I don't want it to show a square with a preview of the document contents, I just want a bulleted list of file names that users can click on to retrieve the documents.

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2022

@Steve Duran 

• Attach the documents to the page
  • click add a link, then insert the attachment (it will display as a link not as a preview)

Let me know how to goes

Best,

Fadoua

Steve Duran April 25, 2022

I attached the document to the page, but it shows it as a square with a preview of the document contents.

When I add a link, it gives me the option of linking to previously viewed pages, but not the attached documents.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

@Steve Duran 

Ok here is a workaround.

• Add the document to the page as an attachment. It will show as an icon with a preview.
  • Click on links icon, you will notice your document is on the list. Select it.
  • Right away it will display as a link then delete the one that was added as a preview

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 11.11.04 AM.png

• After removing the preview

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 11.11.17 AM.png

Let me know how it goes

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events