How do i show only comments from a specifc confluence space in a Activity Stream?

Morten Bjerregaard November 21, 2017

There are 2 macros that can show activities. Activity Stream and Renewed Updated,
The first one I can only get to show for the whole conflunce, but only for all of our spaces, not just selected spaces - and not for a single space - where else is desired - in the other, I can not view the comments - how come I around that? - any bid on how i can solve it ??activity.png

1 answer

0 votes
RianS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2017

To change what the activity gadget filters on, you can edit the page which contains the activity gadget and click on the Edit button for the activity gadget. When the Edit dialog appears, it will look similar to this:

Screenshot 2017-11-21 09.44.58.png

On this dialog, you can see I've circled the Filter icon. This icon only appears when you are editing the Activity Stream gadget. When you select this you can click on either "Add Global Filter" or click on "Add filter" next to Confluence.

This will allow you filter based on space or some other items to narrow the scope of the activity stream. Make sure to click on the correct save button to save the filter definition before saving the changes to the Activity Stream gadget.

Morten Bjerregaard January 18, 2018

Hi Rian - Thank you for taking the time to reply - un fortunatly it is not possible to narrow the filteres dow to a specific space  :-(

filter 2.pngfilter.png

As you might se I can chose  Activity og Auther but not space - not iven in the Global filter.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events