Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do i import excel files to my pages?

Whenever i import a file it only lets me preview it and not work on it as Microsoft excel's client allows. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

@Ashish Sharma 

If you want to import or to embed excel files into your confluence page, 

I would like to recommend our addon, Polaris spreadsheet for Confluence . Youare able to import excel files into your confluence page and to directly edit files with the addon.

In addition, it offeres advanced view mode so you can easily check your data in confluence view mode. 

Please check it. 

Thank you so much. Will this also help me directly create spreadsheets without having the need to import?

@Ashish Sharma  Yes, you can create a new one with a blank document. Or you can use company template files, too. 

Here are the guidelines how to create a document with the addon. I hope it would be helpful for you.

A month free trial is available. Please evaluate the app and feel free contact me if you have any questions about the app. 

https://wiki.polarisoffice.net/x/Y4T0 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

🏑 Atlympic Event: Confluence

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

497 views 18 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you