Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view a list of confluence-administrators?

Cyril Mendoza August 3, 2021

Instead of clicking each user, one by one, to determine if they are confluence-administrator. Is there a list that can be shown with all the confluence-administrators?

2 answers

0 votes
Adrian Robert May 19, 2023

Just in case someone comes here (as I did) looking how to see admins for a space as an ordinary user, you can do this by clicking "Space Settings" and then "Space details" or "Manage Space" from the left hand sidebar menu under Overview.

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Hi @Cyril Mendoza ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

In Confluence administration, you can navigate to section USERS & SECURITY -> Groups. Here search for "confluence-administrators" and if you click on the group name, you get the list of all users in this group.

Patrick Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

Or you can add the User List macro to a Confluence page to list the members of a particular group.

Like john livingston likes this
Nuno Lamarao May 31, 2023

What about those who are not admins thus do not have access to Confluence Administration?
How do we find out who are the admins so we can e.g. request for a user to be added into a group

Adrian Robert May 31, 2023
Like Nuno Lamarao likes this
Nuno Lamarao May 31, 2023

I wasn't sure of the groups available, but looking at a different space where I had permissions to set permissions I could see the existing groups.

So yes, it worked, thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events