Hi @nvillarreal ,
Follow the below steps to track the progress using Template.
1. Login into your Confluence instance.
2. Create a page and add macro "create from template".
3. Inside the macro "Template name" field select value "Jira report". Update the page.
4. Click on "create from template" and select status type "Status report".
5. Enter the "JQL" and click on create.
This will publish the page with reports. Make sure your Confluence and JIRA instance is linked.
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event