How do I upload from my local host to the company server?

Susan Alderson August 13, 2012

I have a local copy of Confluence, and we successfully ported it to the company server - except that it was an older version of my intranet! I want to try again, but there must be an easier way. Any ideas?

Thanks!

- Susan

3 answers

0 votes
AlysonA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2012

Susan,

I'm glad to hear I was able to help you. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask, you're in the right place. :)

Cheers

0 votes
Susan Alderson August 13, 2012

Thank you!! I could not find that page anywhere! Well, now it is bookmarked, and I've got my IT team on it. I work remotely, across the country from the IT team, and they are working with servers located in another country altogether. I really appreciate the help!

- Susan

0 votes
AlysonA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2012

Hi Alderson,

If I understood you correctly, you would just like to copy your current instance to another server? If that's the case, the process is quite straightforward.

Hope it helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events