Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove items from my Saved For Later page?

David Knight June 18, 2019

I have several links in my Saved For later page where the confluence page has been deleted.  When I click on the star nothing happens.  How do I get rid of those links?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Wong
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2019

Hi David,

If you click on the dead links in your 'Saved For Later' page, you should be taken to the Confluence Space that the page used to belong to. It is likely that the deleted page is still stored in that space's Trash.

If you have Confluence Space Administrator rights, you can go to the 'Trash' section and purge the relevant deleted pages. You can do this by going to Space Settings > Content Tools > Trash > Purge specific page or Purge All.

Once the page is purged, it should disappear from your 'Saved For Later' page.

Pam Fick-Gerster July 9, 2019

Is there an Atlassian bug for this? It should still allow to unselect Save For Later.

james.stables December 22, 2019

Hello, Thanks for the help so far,

I also can't get my head around this. When I simply click the Save For Later star, it goes from solid to empty indicating that I have Unsaved that page.

When I go to my Save For Later page, I still see the page as saved.

Is this a bug or just a design flaw?

I can't work it out. Seems like a simple action.

vstanaszek April 13, 2020

Someone at my org just reported the same problem. Is there any alternate way to remove starred pages from the Saved for Later list, other than the ways already listed here? Clickinh on the star next to the Page's title in the list, clicking on the star on the page itself and purging deleted pages from a space have all been tried, with no success.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events