How do I move a blog post to a regular page

Deleted user May 30, 2018

I created a blog post that has good information.  I want to move it in its entirety to a regular page.

How do I do this?

3 answers

1 vote
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2018

You cannot convert it to a regular page if that is what you are asking. However, you could go to the blog post and then select all the content and copy it to your clipboard (ctrl+c on PC or command+c on Mac). Then paste it into a new page (ctrl+v on PC or command+v on Mac).

0 votes
KC Integrations July 9, 2018

There is a cheap plugin that can do this, try https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1213130 

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 30, 2018

We have a ticket open Convert\move a page to news (blog post) and news to a page but as a workaround, copy the storage format from the blog using the free (for server) Confluence source editor and paste it to the new page using the same tool. Manually attach all the attachments to the new page. 

The source editor is used by clicking the <> symbol on the top right of the page after the add-on is installed.

Ms. Hiller July 2, 2023

The ticket you mentioned is closed, but this issue is still not resolved. Is there a different open ticket for this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events