How do I link to the Team Calendar page?

John Price
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2011

how can I make a wiki-style link to the user calendar page? Not to embed a calendar - it's for a blog post that says "Here is where you can find your Calendars". A

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adam Laskowski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2011

In the navigation menu that appears beneath your name on mouse hover, select "Calendar" to go to your main Team Calendars view. You should have a list of calendars on the right hand side. Click on the Gear icon for the calendar you wish to link to, and click "Share." This will give you a URL that you can then link to using the normal wiki markup style:

[link text|<Share_URL>]

If you have trouble locating the "Share" option, there is an example image in the guide for exporting calendars that shows the "Share" option right above the highlighted export option.

John Price
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 17, 2011

Thanks. I was hoping for a shorter syntax like "CAL:IT Team Calendar" or something. This helps though.

0 votes
Tatiana Dergay
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 19, 2013

Hi, the short link is not available as I see - I have no idea how to link to calendar, without embedding it on the page. Could you help me?

Paul Cummings
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 13, 2017

So is there a way go link (not embed) to a calendar?  I'm not seeing one.  

THANKS.

(bumping this question as I have similar issue)

John Price
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2019

@Paul Cummings As a workaround, you can specify Web Link and just paste the URL.  This will of course break if the link changes (like if the space name changes), but it'll keep Confluence from auto-converting the pasted URL.

Example:

https://confluence.mycompany.com/display/TG/calendars#

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events