Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get admin access in Confluence?

Robert Park February 10, 2014

I'm clearly listed in the admin group for JIRA. But for some reason, I'm not in the admin group for Confluence. Upon further investigation, nobody seems to be in the admin group for Confluence except for noreply@atlassian.com. What now? Whenever I try to do anything that requires admin access in Confluence, it tells me I have no admin access, but clearly neither does anybody else. :(

3 answers

0 votes
Patrice Rompas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2014

Hi Robert,

If that's the case. I'd suggest you to create a support ticket in https://support.atlassian.com/to get a better assistance on this.

Regards,
Samuel

0 votes
Robert Park February 11, 2014

Sorry, but I'm using the cloud version... these instructions don't seem to apply in that situation?

0 votes
Patrice Rompas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2014

Hi Robert,

If you're using Confluence standalone, you might need to change the password for noreply@atlassian.comand restore the administration right (see documentation)
Then, you need to add the users to be member of admin group manually, by following this guide.

Cheers,
Samuel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events