Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I enable the legacy editor template?

Jolene Jensen March 29, 2021

How can I get the legacy editor enabled?

3 answers

0 votes
David Fenton June 10, 2021

My issue is that we were encouraged to change to the new editor and I have two problems.

1. It seems that the new editor has dropped the inline links (link to an anchor in the same page?) Do I need to roll back to the old editor to get this feature, or does it work in the new editor and I just don't understand how to do it.

2. The way the new Editor handles graphics, it doesn't seem like sizing it makes any difference, except when in the edit mode. The display size and res when published does not match.

Can you advise on how to do this?

Thanks,

@David Fenton 

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2021

Hello there @Jolene Jensen!

As @Ollie Guan pointed out, you can have it enabled by requesting it here in our Community or by raising a request with our Support Team. Just like what we shared in a blog post, your content is yours to change:

Change to your content is in your hands

However, I would like to understand a little more about the situation behind this request. Here we have a few questions:

1. What is your final objective after activating the Legacy editor?
  2. What does the Legacy editor serves you that the New editor does not?

Let us hear from you!

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2021

Hi @Jolene Jensen ,

Please refer to this post.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-questions/Roll-back-to-old-editor/qaq-p/1168182

• If you are site admin and you are on a standard plan you can create a support request in order to ask to have the old editor enabled: https://support.atlassian.com/contact
  • If you are on a free plan you can create a thread here in the community asking to have the old editor enabled for you and we will open a support request on your behalf.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events