How do I edit the display of a JIRA filter on Confluence ?

Ritesh Goel March 23, 2019

I am building a rather extensive JIRA dashboard, and it has got multiple parameters to go by. However, due to display problems - I am looking to build multiple dashboards where each of them would capture the bottom most cross of products and categories. Now, I have 2 queries in this direction:

a) When I embed the "Display Count" for a JIRA filter on the Confluence page - it appears as "3 Issues". Is there a way to get rid of the "issues" and just display the count ? The extra characters sort of consume too much space and look really ugly on a rather extensive table like mine.

b) Can these Confluence pages take parameters and then embed those parameters within the JIRA filters used ? Some sort of parameterization flowing into a Confluence page and into all the filters being used on that page ?

Any kind of help in these queries is going to make my work much easier. And of course, greatly appreciated.

--thanks

Ritesh

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events