How do I delay publishing a blog post on confluence?

mattkatz September 30, 2014

I send out a weekend reading email with some fun links to my team every friday at 5. I use Outlook's delayed send feature to compose the email as a draft during the week and outlook sends whatever I've got at 5pm on Friday.

How do I do something similar in Confluence? I'd like to make this just another kind of blog entry, but I'd like to have time to draft this in private and just publish what I've got at 5pm on friday. Is there a way to do this? Is there a plugin that helps?

1 answer

1 vote
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2014

I haven't heard of any plugin improving this experience but in the footer, you can set the date of a blogpost:

image2014-10-1 16:30:4.png

That's when it appears in everyone's RSS feed. Unfortunately you can't set the time, you can't restrict it with permissions and you can't plan for an email to be sent.

Also, pay attention when you create a private page in Confluence and you copy it in a blogpost: Images will still be attached to the private page and may not be visible.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events