How do I copy images from a confluence page to other places like word, google doc etc?

kiran_bhandari March 20, 2023

https://mpowerfinancing.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/MPOWER/pages/edit-v2/373620813

This is the page from where we are trying to copy the images to the other places, but its not working. Please help ASAP.

3 answers

0 votes
Owen Wallis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2023

Hi, try publishing the page - then you can right click and copy the images and paste them to other software

0 votes
kiran_bhandari March 21, 2023

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

I followed this exact same article, before writing to you, that din't help me.
0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2023
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2023

@kiran_bhandari 

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

I followed this exact same article, before writing to you, that din't help me.

What do you mean it didn't help you? Both proposed solutions didn't work out?

kiran_bhandari March 21, 2023

Yes, both solutions dint work out.

Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2023

@kiran_bhandari I would try from another browser then, because on my computer both solutions works fine.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events