How do I configure the Label List Macro to only show labels used in Child Pages?

Christopher Timmer June 26, 2017

I am creating a customer interview portal for a startup that I have recently joined as per https://www.atlassian.com/agile/product-design-process-customer-interview which recommends that I use an entire space for customer interviews. However, I am not keen to have an entire space dedicate to customer interviews just yet and am using my main company space for customer interviews. This is however, causing issues with the Labl List Macro that appears to be limited to defining scope for an entire space. Is this correct? How do I configure the Label List Macro to only show labels used in Child Pages?

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2017

Hi Christopher,

you can´t restrict the label list macro to subpages of a page, just for a space. 

Why won't you use a new space?

Hey Thomas, I found in my last company that having multiple Spaces to have more downsides to upsides. For example, I believe that the recently updated Macro used to be restricted to a specific Space so would not show updates in other Spaces when I really just wanted to see all updates in a number of Spaces.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2017

the recently updated macro can bet set to @all, or to more than one space:

recentlyupdated.png

Ok. Thanks. I will migrate my Customer Interviews to a new Space once I've build the main homepage. Many Thanks!

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 26, 2017

you're welcome :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events