Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the size of a PDF macro on the page?

Clare Morey January 3, 2021

Help please... I have to add a static document to a Confluence page and I haven't been able to work out how to resize it so it looks nice on the page - functionality is fine just looks really small - thanks in advance :)

Change size of PDF on confluence page using the macro.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2021

@Clare Morey 

How do you add the PDF to the page? As an attachment?

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2021

it seems like adding a PDF to a page using Confluence Macro doesn't give you the option to resize.

@FadouaI add the PDF as a macro - I am using Cloud

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2021

@Clare Morey 

Yep unfortunately it doesn't let you resize the pdf.

Did you try to add it as an attachment?

Tried it as an attachment and couldn't resize either. Thanks for your help.

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2021

@Clare Morey Did you try to add it as a link? So that when users click on it the PDF that you added as attachment opens up

Yes and I used heading 2 - I think this looks a bit better than the PDF small box. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events