How do I bulk change live templates?

Elly Hawkins April 18, 2024

We currently have 2 live templates and we want to merge it to one. Are we able to bulk change live templates somehow instead of individually going into each page & updating the master live template? Thanks!

The screenshot below is how you would change the live template manually per each page. 

2024-04-18_21-16-13.png

2 answers

0 votes
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2024

@Elly Hawkins Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

From your screenshot, it looks like the Live Template functionality comes from a third-party app. Do you know which app you are using? Perhaps the documentation for the app or the developer's support team could help you with this task.

Elly Hawkins April 21, 2024

We are just using the templates within Content Tools - didn't realize it was a third party app?

2024-04-22_09-44-49.png

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2024

@Elly Hawkins Your screenshot doesn't look like what I see in my Cloud space. Perhaps you are using Data Center or Server, in which case you may have these other features that I'm not familiar with.

Like Elly Hawkins likes this
0 votes
Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 19, 2024

Hi @Elly Hawkins 

Confluence doesn't offer a built-in functionality for directly bulk changing live templates.

You can try other possibilities with Python scripts / Confluence Script Runner App from the Atlassian Marketplace provides a platform to execute scripts within your Confluence instance..

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Elly Hawkins April 21, 2024

Noted, thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events