How do I audit Confluence on-demand user access?

Yonatan Perry July 14, 2015

I would like to know who logged in, when, and which spaces & pages they have visited.

Preferably without plugins.

I am using confluence on-demand.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2015

I'm afraid Cloud does not support the plugins you would need to be able to do this.

Yonatan Perry July 15, 2015

This is so very sad. Seriously. We're talking about an enterprise product with 10+ years of market traction and without this trivial requirement.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2015

It's not a trivial requirement - Confluence has it built in and disabled because the load is spectacular. And the Cloud solution is not truly "enterprise" - it doesn't go above 1000 users for a start and can only store 25Gb data. For an Enterprise Confluence, you'll want your own Server install or even Data Centre (both of those will allow you some addons, but also you'll have access to the proxies or load balancers where you can do view tracking in more detail and less load)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events