How do I anchor a table cell from one space to another?

Christie Smith May 13, 2021

I created a requirements page and I would like to link a test script to each requirement in a table. The test script table lives on a different space. I've tried using anchors but they only allow me to link at the page level, requiring the user to scroll through the page and manually locate the data rather then linking them directly to the test script in the cell. See example below.

Confluence Anchors.JPG

2 answers

2 votes
Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 14, 2021

Hi @Christie Smith

You can try to use the standard Expand macro in the Test Script cells, and Table Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros of the Table Filter and Chart for Confluence app to display needed data from one page to another.

Here's the exampe:

2021-05-14_15h05_19.png2021-05-14_15h06_06.png2021-05-14_15h03_54.png

Katerina
Stiltsoft

Christie Smith May 20, 2021

Hello,

I do not have the Table Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros available for me to use. Not sure why? Thanks

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 21, 2021

Hi @Christie Smith ,

Please check whether Table Filter and Chart for Confluence is installed in your Confluence.

You can also try the standard Confluence macros: Excerpt, Excerpt Include.

Katerina
Stiltsoft

1 vote
Marketplace Partner
May 14, 2021

@Christie Smith 

Also, you can wrap your test script table with the Table Filter macro, then apply filters
and use Copy the filter URL option in the filtration panel.

2021-05-14_16h29_53.png2021-05-14_16h30_19.png

Katerina
Stiltsoft

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events