It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I add an automatic page Title in a Template?

I notice when adding a template, the page title doesn't propogate when actually using the template as a new page. How can I have an automated Title format appear?

1 answer

0 votes

Hello there, @May_Nguyen !

As I understand, you need to automatically create page titles. This also needs to be applied using a specific template. Is that correct?

To make a long story short, I can tell you that this is possible in our Self-hosted (server/datacenter) versions of Confluence, but not in Cloud

The solution relies on User Macros, which are not available in Confluence Cloud. Here is a list of differences between Cloud and Self-hosted:

If you want to quench the curiosity, here is the community thread about this same situation:

Let me know about your findings, May!

Thanks, got it using a macros!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

327 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you