How do I actually contact customer support?

MHEC Support October 27, 2017

I have tried but could not find a contact.

3 answers

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2017

Raise a request over at https://support.atlassian.com/contact

1 vote
Sandy Johnson October 27, 2017

Adam

Unfortunately, there is no Atlassian help that you can contact directly (phone or otherwise). Even trying to get sales help, there is no phone #.

Nic's way is the only option.

Sandy

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2017

Well, to be strictly correct about it, Atlassian do have premium support where you can ring them direct.  (The call will still end up as a support request for logging, if nothing else).  And they will arrange calls if they think it's the best way to handle a request you raise.

0 votes
VexFX
Banned
March 4, 2024

Atlassian is a horrible corrupt and evil company.  I've used them for well over a decade and right now opening a support ticket is effectively impossible.   They just took my free confluence cloud, switched it over to paid, and because my free account had no billing information they deleted years worth of data in confluence without asking my permission.   Data that there is no backup for.  And with no ability to contact them, there is no path to recovery. 

Little do they know that outside of my personal projects that use the free tiers, I'm a seasoned CTO who will now make it my life's mission to ensure no company I work with, consult with, or do business with in any capacity ever uses any Atlassian product ever again.  There are so many alternatives now that are more modern, more agile, and better in every measurable way, and not run by a corrupt evil company that has no regard for their customers or community. 

I'll be shutting down all my company's paid accounts as soon as we back up all our data.  There is no reason to be in a "trusted" relationship with a company that is this heartless and out of touch.

Making their "contact" page (https://support.atlassian.com/contact/) so you can not actually contact them is downright evil and disgusting.  After hours of trying I have found no combination of options in their horrible UI that results in the ability to open a ticket.  Emailing support@atlassian.com just bounces back.

In the past, I've worked at/run large companies that used Atlassian products, but they've just burnt that bridge.  Shame on you Atlassian, and everyone who works there should be ashamed too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events