How can you export confluence into CSV?

Lori Moreda April 13, 2022

Hi Confluence Team! We are looking into purchasing a CSP Tool. To integrate with the CSP tool the vendor recommended exporting to a CSV. When I look in Confluence I see an option for "Export to Word" or "Export to PDF"Can you please provide details surrounding how this would work? Let's say we have a folder in Confluence titled "Success Plans" and we wanted to export all the success plans in that folder into a CSV. Is there a simple way to do this? Would we have to export each individual child page or could we export at the folder level? 

1 answer

0 votes
Melo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022

Hi Lori, welcome to the community.

The options for space export are HTML, PDF, XML. I'm not sure if there is an option for CSV using a marketplace app.

For the XML option if you pick custom export then you can select which pages to include like in the screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 12.18.37 PM.png

You can use the output file to import the space in other confluence instances. 

Atlassian documentation:https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/import-a-confluence-cloud-space/#ImportaConfluenceCloudspacetoanexistingcloudsite-Step1.ExportthespacecontentfromthesourceConfluenceCloudsite

Thanks,

Melo

Lori Moreda April 13, 2022

Hi Melo,

Thanks for walk through. I was able to test this on our end and export to XML.

Is there a macro that helps export from Confluence to CSV? How can I check if this is enabled?

Thanks,

Lori Moreda

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events