How can we get the count of number of pages,blogs and attachments from a specific team space in Confluence?

Arya Banerjee February 2, 2015

How can we get the count of number of pages,blogs and attachments from a specific team space in Confluence 5.6.6. Can this be obtained through any plugin or can this be fetched from the database?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2015

If you're just looking for a count, why not log in as an administrator (a member of "confluence-administrators" group, who therefore has access to see all pages) and use the search function? Just click enter in the search box, and on the left side of the search screen choose the team space.  After that, click on "Pages", "Blog Posts", or "Attachments", and you will see to the right "Showing XXX results" and that would be the total count in the space.

0 votes
Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2015

I use the Viewtracker plugin. Shows users per page. 

Arya Banerjee February 3, 2015

Hi Vera, Thanks for your response. I am already using Viewtracker but it seems to give me the count of no. of views of users per page. I was looking for the total number of attachments present in a team space. Any other suggestions please? Regards, Arya

Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2015

No sorry :-(

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 2, 2015
Arya Banerjee February 3, 2015

Thanks Sash, Is there anyway I can get it via the Confluence database? The plugin seems to be taking up lot of memory and is freezing our confluence instance. :( Regards, Arya

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2015

Then look at table CONTENT of your Confluence DB, it has a straight-forward structure, so you will quite quickly understand how to make your SQL select

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events