How can we create a progress bar that shows number of pages completed

neetubhatt April 7, 2022

I want to create a progress bar where I have total number of pages to be updated and show a progress bar with details of completed pages / total number of pages. Somewhere similar to what we have in "Copy" function of confluence in case of multiple pages selected .

2 answers

3 votes
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2022

Hi @neetubhatt ,

We can also suggest our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and its Chart from Table macro.

The macro supports various kinds of graphs and dynamic tabular Confluence macros such as Content Report Table.

If you need to calculate totals and show percentage, the Chart from Table macro can be amplified by the Pivot Table and Table Transformer macros that are also provided by the app.

neetubhatt April 12, 2022

Hi Thanks for your reply but that wont be a progress bar , that would be graphical representation of the data . I wanted something like below .progress bar.PNG

Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2022

We can suggest using Stacked Bar graph and you may have the number of pages (or percentage) on the bar's sections:

min and max.png

Unfortunately, it is not possible to reproduce your exact screenshot with the help of our app.

0 votes
Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2022

Hi @neetubhatt ,

have a table with the values and wrap the table with the Diagram Macro:

progress bar.jpg

Kind regards,

Nicolai

neetubhatt April 12, 2022

thanks for your reply ,actually I wanted something like below :

progress bar.PNG

Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2022

The progress bar you screenshotted is not made with Confluence tools. Maybe an user macro could do the job.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events