How can we change the time zone on Confluence?

Jonathan Keilson July 22, 2014

The ondemand version of confluence is set to an incorrect time zone, so comment date/times are off.

2 answers

0 votes
Jonathan Keilson July 23, 2014

Exactly we migrated from an internally hosted instance to Atlassian hosted solution. Our internally hosted solution has 'US/Eastern' under system info, which is correct. I believe the Atlassian hosted solution is incorrect, but I am unable to change this property on my end right?

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2014

Hi Jonathan, it's possible that you just need to adjust the time zone within your user profile settings.

I hope it helps.

Cheers

Jonathan Keilson July 23, 2014

Hi, we attempted this but the timing globally is still off even for that account. We migrated the data from a hosted install of confluence.

Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2014

You mean that you migrated the data to a self-hosted instance (not hosted by Atlassian), is that correct? In case yes, one other things that may be occuring is that you have the wrong time zone difinition in your server.

If can be solved with the property -Duser.timezone as described in this KB.

I hope it helps.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events