Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can everybody edit draw.io attachement in confluence?

Florian Schmidt June 16, 2017

After someone added a draw.io diagram to confluence only the creator and admins can edit it. The others get the message:

Access Denied

Insufficient access rights to edit this Draw.io diagram.

How can we solve this problem?

1 answer

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2017

There are permissions to allow users to edit their attachments or anyone's attachments. You have the second disabled, that needs to be enabled.

Florian Schmidt June 28, 2017

Where do i find this permission?

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2017
Florian Schmidt June 28, 2017

Thank you. But when i understand it right, i can only make sure he has the right to edit another diagram, when he has the right to delete it.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 2, 2017

I would need to check on an exact Confluence version, which version are you using?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events