How can attachment previews be regenerated?

Deleted user February 4, 2016

We have a special font for our office documents which was not installed on the confluence server. Attachment previews have been generated with an alternative font. We now installed the font on the server and new previews are generated correctly. is there a way to re-generate all previews that have been made with the wrong font?

2 answers

0 votes

You might try to disable, then enable, the attachment preview in the Confluence Addon Administration.  As a bonus, I believe the attachment preview is a 'Dark Feature', so you might need to look for it there.  If that doesn't do it, you might need to consult with Atlassian support, and my guess, you'll disable, delete some cache files (platform dependent), then enable.

0 votes
sarah izadyar February 4, 2016

May be you should delete the history of your browser. In this case the preview will be regenerated once more.

Deleted user February 4, 2016

thank you for your answer. it seems to be cached on the server. i tried on a computer that never opened the document and it shows the wrong preview. but when i upload a new version of the document the font is changed and correct. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events