How can I view related content without using labels?

If I am viewing an article in Confluence I would like to see related articles. 
I am not using labels so is there something available that can show related articles based on the content in the article being viewed? 

2 answers

Hey Ray,

All I can think is that you could customize your search based on the article content to search other similar pages:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Searching+Confluence

The only problem is that the above idea always work since it will depends on the words you use to search for more pages sad.

In confluence we use labels to put a category over the pages if you are not using that there is no other built in categorizing method (as far as I'm aware).

Hope it helps.
Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.

My goal is to see related articles to the article someone is currently reading.

There is a "Content by Label" macro that Confluence uses to view related content but that is flawed. It only looks for the labels you ask it to. It does not dynamically search the labels in the article being viewed to show related content.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,553 views 25 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you