How can I use XSLT to render conflunce

Rahul Homes June 6, 2016

I'm trying a simple example that is given on bob swift page to apply XSLT and render page accordingly

But it is not working it just outputs plain text.

What is so wrong ?

Example

https://rahulhomes.atlassian.net/wiki/display/MYF/Test

1 answer

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2016

Are you sure your XSLT programming is correct? Suggest you open a support issue and attach a simple example that demonstrates what you are seeing.

In the editor, use Insert -> Markup when copying wiki examples into a page.

Rahul Homes June 6, 2016

Thanks for your response

I think I'm doing correct but I'm new to XSLT and Confluence so just want to make sure I'm not missing any thing

1.Capture.JPG

2. Save but the o/p is

Capture1.JPG  

Rahul Homes June 7, 2016

Thanks but it says unknown macro xslt as below

image2016-6-7 17:28:52.png

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2016

That says you haven't installed the HTML for Confluence add-on. I just noticed now your url indicates a Cloud instance. This add-on is not currently available for Confluence Cloud. 

Rahul Homes June 7, 2016

Understood. Yes I was trying on the cloud confluence. Thanks!!

Is there any workaround for same?

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2016

Not that I am aware of.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events