How can I rollback changes to a broken Overview page when the menu isn't showing?

PO Assima Group
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 12, 2017

I added a Content Report Table widget to my Overview page, but I added a label with a special character "7.17". It wasn't until I tried to label a page with this tag that I realised the "." was not allowed.

When I went back to check my Overview page the main frame just keeps loading (I'm sure its to do with this widget), however the menu "..." doesn't load so I can't see the page history to roll back my change.

Help!

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2017

Hi Emma,

Can you access the History through a direct link, perhaps?

http://<confluence URL>/pages/viewpreviousversions.action?pageId=######

If you don't know the page ID you can find the page ID if you're able to rollover the Edit button, for example.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

PO Assima Group
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 14, 2017

Thanks Shannon. In the end my colleague reverted to the old look, then was able to delete my changes before returning to the new look.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2017

Hi Emma,

Thank you for letting me know that. Glad you were able to revert the changes.

Take care and have a pleasant weekend!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events