How can I restrict a User to see one page within a project?

Liam North October 20, 2019

We are currently changing development partners, nad all Confluence pages created by the outgoing agency have been moved under an "Archive" page by the new agency. The new agency are building out the space with their own structure, but we need to give the outgoing agency to the "Archive" page and its sub-pages only, so they can prepare for a handover.

Is it possible to do this?

1 answer

1 vote
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2019

Hi @Liam North 

If I understand you correctly, you want to give someone permission for a page (with subpages), but all other pages should be invisible? 

This is only feasible with restrictions. You have to set the space permission for the outgoing agency to read / write. Then you have to restrict all other pages, so that everyone else can read / write, expect the outgoing agancy. 

I think, the easier way would be to create a new space and move all "Archive" to this new space. And on the new space, set the permission for the outgoing agency. 

I hope I understood it right and my answer helps

Regards, Dominic

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events