Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I remove the comola workflow settings, workflows in activity history so I have a default installation?

ServicedeskS September 2, 2015

How can I remove the comola workflow settings, workflows en activity history so I have a default installation?

I tried reinstalling the addon but all settings, workflows and links are not removed.

I just want to start again, because it is a mess.

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Miguel Reimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2015

Thanks Luiz for the assist, however that will only uninstall the add-on file itself as all of the settings, workflows, history, etc are stored in bandana. 

To remove the settings and workflows run the following query with the same caveat as Luiz, back up the database before running it:

DELETE FROM bandana WHERE bandanakey LIKE 'com.comalatech.workflow%'

You'll also need to rebuild the Confluence Search Index after doing that to remove any workflow information from the search index.

Thanks,
Miguel

0 votes
DELETE FROM plugindata WHERE pluginkey = 'com.comalatech.workflow'
did not found any rows in the database.
But the clear the plugins cache worked like a charm.
Thanks case closed smile
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2015

Hey, great to see that clearing the plugins cache did the trick. In order to close this, could you please "accept" my answer? Thanks!

0 votes
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2015

Hello there,

You'll need to manually remove the plugin content through the database.

information Please make sure you backup your database before running any update/delete queries.

The query to delete the Comala Workflow plugin should be the below one:

DELETE FROM plugindata WHERE pluginkey = 'com.comalatech.workflow'

I also suggest you clear the plugins cache after running this query.

Thanks.

Regards,
LM 

0 votes

No, because the configurations is corrupt I cannot remove anything from the space or even in the global settings.

I want to start again.

So uninstall comala workflow.

Remove settings, workflow, config folder comala. (if possible)

Restart confluence

install comala workflow/

0 votes
Anne EQS
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2015

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events