How can I remove the comola workflow settings, workflows in activity history so I have a default installation?

How can I remove the comola workflow settings, workflows en activity history so I have a default installation?

I tried reinstalling the addon but all settings, workflows and links are not removed.

I just want to start again, because it is a mess.

5 answers

1 accepted

Thanks Luiz for the assist, however that will only uninstall the add-on file itself as all of the settings, workflows, history, etc are stored in bandana. 

To remove the settings and workflows run the following query with the same caveat as Luiz, back up the database before running it:

DELETE FROM bandana WHERE bandanakey LIKE 'com.comalatech.workflow%'

You'll also need to rebuild the Confluence Search Index after doing that to remove any workflow information from the search index.

Thanks,
Miguel

No, because the configurations is corrupt I cannot remove anything from the space or even in the global settings.

I want to start again.

So uninstall comala workflow.

Remove settings, workflow, config folder comala. (if possible)

Restart confluence

install comala workflow/

Hello there,

You'll need to manually remove the plugin content through the database.

information Please make sure you backup your database before running any update/delete queries.

The query to delete the Comala Workflow plugin should be the below one:

DELETE FROM plugindata WHERE pluginkey = 'com.comalatech.workflow'

I also suggest you clear the plugins cache after running this query.

Thanks.

Regards,
LM 

DELETE FROM plugindata WHERE pluginkey = 'com.comalatech.workflow'
did not found any rows in the database.
But the clear the plugins cache worked like a charm.
Thanks case closed smile

Hey, great to see that clearing the plugins cache did the trick. In order to close this, could you please "accept" my answer? Thanks!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published 6 hours ago in Confluence Cloud

Happy holidays from our team to yours!

Hi Community!  2018 was filled with changes for our team, both big and small, and we've taken a lot of time to both celebrate our wins and recognize areas of improvement. One thing that we're a...

81 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you