Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I list the Space names in Dashboard by categories but not by alphabetic order?

Anthony Xue July 5, 2012

I have categoried several Spaces, and I want to list them in Dashboard homepage in categories, not by alphabetic order.How can I do that?

3 answers

0 votes
Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2012

If you use the standalone version of Confluence, you may also want to take a look at the Spacetree plugin. It allows you to create lists of spaces grouped by space category.

Disclaimer: I'm the author of the plugin

0 votes
Matt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2012

There is a Space List macro. Setting a Category scope may be working for you.

However in our case, we needed to create a frame with tabs on top (Deck of Card Macro).
On each tab we've used a Content by Label Macro with for example "space,+project" or "space,+offtopic" etc.
For each space I have set label "space" and the other one which categorise content. Hence on the each card there is a list of Documents having both space and category label. As far as any document do not need to have space and project labels at the same time you may find this usefull. Otherwise you may want to call it something unique like "asd887dd" insted :}

It is a dirty hack, however it is working.

0 votes
Sebastian Krzewinski July 10, 2012

I used for this 'Content by Label' macro.

With this macro I can sort spaces by title, creation or modified.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events