How can I hide or delete the voter column in multi-vote macros?

Rona Yuthasastrakosol May 5, 2021

I am trying to create a survey using the multi-vote macro, but I want the responses  to be anonymous. How can I delete the "Voter Column", or at least hide or lock it so survey takers cannot access it?

1 answer

0 votes
Christian Treubel [TNG] May 6, 2021

Hi Rona,

I assume you are talking about Multivote&Enterprise Survey [1]. That's not possible with the multivote macro in the App, however you can use the Survey macro and that should do it. You can lock the answers, so that survey takers can't read them, but creators still can or you can completely anonymize them so even survey creators can't see them. The documentation  can be found here : https://tngtech.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/VOTE/overview

If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Disclaimer: TNG is developing the App Multivote&Enterprise Survey

[1] https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210786/multivote-enterprise-survey-confluence

Rona Yuthasastrakosol May 6, 2021

Thank you! Unfortunately, my organization either does not have access to the Survey macro, or they have not given users access to it. We only have the ability to add the Multivote macro to a page (our internal Wiki pages).

I may have to just grin and bear it!

Christian Treubel [TNG] May 7, 2021

Hi Rona,

the survey feature is relatively new (25. Nov 2020) and is in the paid part of the app. Either you have an old version or you are using the free one.

Perhaps you get lucky and get it with the next update :)

Have a great day!

Rona Yuthasastrakosol May 7, 2021

I'm fairly certain it's not the free version, just because of the size and type of organization I work for, but because of the type of organization, the update probably won't go through for another year! Ah, government!

Thanks again for your help. At least now I know what to ask for, and I can beg for a speedier update!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events