Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I group all open tasks from a set of meeting notes?

Rosario De Domenico
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2016

The use case is that of recurring meetings' set; i.e. we have a set of Management meetings, a set of Team meetings, a set of Project meetings, etc. For each meeting a new meeting note will be created where tasks are assigned to different people. All meetings notes belong to the same Space.

At next meeting we want to get an overview of all open tasks from all previous meeting notes for a specific set (e.g. at next Management meeting we want to check all open tasks from all previous management meetings).

So the "cut" is per set of meetings, not per person.

How can this be done?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rosario De Domenico
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2016

Actually I could easily achieve what I wonted simply by using the task report macro given that all meeting notes are grouped in a hierarchy therefore pointing to the main page with the macro achieved what I wanted.

Posting this for others benefit.

0 votes
Malcolm Cook January 31, 2016

I believe this to be not possible.  There is no way to filter tasks on anything other than the space and the assigned user.

Rosario De Domenico
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 31, 2016

could maybe the search macro or other macro be of help?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events