How can I edit the page at the new interface?

ando July 25, 2017

I dont see any edit button on the page.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2017

Do you see anything that looks like a pencil in the upper right corner of the screen?

image.png

If you click on that icon, then you should be able to edit the page. Otherwise you can press the "e" key when on a page, and it should load up the editor.

If neither of those work, then you might not have the right permissions to edit the page.

ando July 25, 2017

It appears that the pencil icon seldome appears but pressing "e" solved the issue. 

Thank you very much

Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2017

You're very welcome!

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 25, 2017

Do you have the permissions to Edit? Check the space permissions. If you have it, check if there are any page restrictions on the page you are trying to edit.

0 votes
ando July 25, 2017

I dont see any "page tools" which used to be on the top of the page. so that I am having a problem editing the page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events