How can I display website links with previews or descriptions on my page?

Enrique Villagomez January 20, 2020

Problem- I am not able to create a page using external links in confluence.  I want the link to display a preview or image and description of the article or website.  I have an example picture to explain what I would like to accomplish.  I have tried finding macros but I am coming up short. I am new to confluence and not the most technical person when it comes to learning new programs.  Thank you for your helpScreen Shot 2020-01-20 at 12.53.30 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2020
Enrique Villagomez January 21, 2020

Thank you!  This worked perfectly.  I appreciate the help.

Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2022

I cant seem to find the template that you are referring to via the link? Any chance where I can find it?

Thanks @James Dellow 

James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2022

@Howard Nedd Look for the "Share a link" template

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events