How can I display a completed sprint report in confluence

Daryl Davidson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 3, 2017

We use retrospective docs in confluence and as part of this we want to display Sprint reports for each completed sprint (sprint burndown and sprint health). We added in the gadgets for this but they will only display data if the sprint is active. As soon as we close the sprint the data can't be displayed.

Is there any way we can display this data for completed sprints?

5 answers

3 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2018

It does not appear that this can be done with the current versions of Jira Software and Confluence Server.  However there is a feature request for this in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-43598 that I would recommend watching and voting on.

Yash Ruparel May 30, 2018

Thanks!

Andy Patton-Morgan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 19, 2019

Not sure if that request https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-43598 is actually asking for the ability specify a burndown for a completed sprint.  Hard to say what it is specifically asking for.

2 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2019

It is possible to create these reports with Table Filter and Charts app: here are some examples.

0 votes
Helen Ioffe September 20, 2019

We need that too... what a useful feature would that be... 

0 votes
Andrew Wozniak March 22, 2018

Our team has a need for a similar feature. Perhaps the community moderator can investigate if Jira can display a report of completed sprint.

0 votes
Daryl Davidson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 30, 2017

As a temporary fix we are taking screenshots of the gadget before we close the sprint and inserting them into the retrospective doc instead. We add links to the actual sprint reports so we can still see the detail.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events