How can I disable the popups? See picture attached. Thanks a lot for the help.

Jean-Christophe Chaulieu December 13, 2022

Screenshot at Dec 13 11-28-24.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2022

Hi @Jean-Christophe Chaulieu ,

I am trying to understand the origins of the screenshot. Unfortunately I cannot translate the screenshot. Can you provide more info here?

Jean-Christophe Chaulieu December 13, 2022

Hi Jack

On the left side is my navigation (4 - 10). When i go with the mouse over one of the chapter for example 8, than a pop-up appears (I don't need teh popup). I must deplace my mouse to the right, then the popup disappears.

Is this enough?

Many thanks.

JC

Thorsten Müll September 26, 2023

Hi @Jack Brickey 

We also have some users who don't want these pop-ups.

How can we disable this feature?

@Jean-Christophe Chaulieu 
Found it!

Got to personal settings --> disable "page card hover" (or in German: "Seitenkarte anzeigen")

English:
2023-09-26 20_59_35.png

German:2023-09-26 21_01_26.png

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Jean-Christophe Chaulieu September 28, 2023

Hi

Thanks for the superb screenshots. Unfortunately, I don't have these menu items in my settings.

Thank you

JC

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2023

@Jean-Christophe Chaulieu ,,

click on your avatar and select Settings and then select Edit. If you are not  seeing Settings please share what you see.

Jean-Christophe Chaulieu September 28, 2023

Jetzt hat es funktioniert. Dank des Stichworts Avatar. Ich hätte diese Einträge eher bei den allgemeinen Einstellungen erwartet, da ich Admin bin. Danke sehr für die wertvolle Hilfe. JC

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 29, 2023

Please consider excepting the answer as it will help others in the future

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events