Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I disable page update notifications for all pages of a certain space?

Siegfried Steins November 18, 2022

Hi,

I know, that it's possible to deactivate page update notifications in my user profile.

However, when deactivating watching a space, it doesn't work. I also tried to activate and deactivate watching the whole space, but that didn't work either.

Below the three spaces, I still watch, I have a list of 20x110 = 2200 single pages.

I don't wanna check the whole list whether there are still pages in or out of my scope.

How can I deactivate notifications for ALL pages of a CERTAIN space?

Thanks a lot in advance &
Warm regards :)

1 answer

0 votes
Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2022

Hi @Siegfried Steins ,

there's a feature request quite similar to your need: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-8458

You may check if the workaround mentioned there is working for you. If you need to keep the watches from pages in other spaces, you'd have to adjust the database command accordingly.

Hope that helps!

Kind regards,

Nicolai

Siegfried Steins November 24, 2022

Hi @Nicolai Sibler 

Thanks for you feedback.

No, this does not fit, as Database changes for deactivating watched pages was declined due to security reasons.

Still seeking for a smart solution...

Best
Siegfried

Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2022

Good luck! ;-)

You don't happen to have the ScriptRunner plugin installed, do you? That's the only tool I'm familiar with that performs such bulk actions via the UI.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events