Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create a table macro?

Stefan Markov January 7, 2021

We love the tables macro that is available when writing pages.

When writing similar pages for different things that should have the same headers with different information things sometimes get missed.

Finally, we came up with a table that has the headers with the information that we feel is appropriate.

An idea was to make that table into a macro so that we can drop it and fill in the information needed. Going into creating macro's I am not able to find how to do that.

Example of what we want the macro to look like.

image.png

How would I go into creating a macro that pastes a table similar to this?

Of course, I just made a quick draft of something similar but the ones we use have a lot more information.

So far I have been copying pasting information and making a new table each time.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2021

Hi @Stefan Markov 

not sure about the macro but a solution would be using a template where you use the template you created to fill up.

Have a look on how to create templates here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/create-a-template-296093779.html

Feel free to ask for more help!

Stefan Markov January 7, 2021

In our scenerio this would work as we are making a page for these tables.

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2021

Great that I could help you - even when I wrote fill up template instead of table 😉 Let me know how it worked out. 

Welcome to this wonderful community!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events