How can I create a lookup table in confluence and load those values to the dropdown filed in form in a page

jaya sri January 12, 2015

Iam using confluence 5.6.5.I would like to create a lookup tables.Then in a page I will create a from(using confforms)in which I will have a dropdown based on the selection I need to populate another dropdown with values from lookup tables.

I already worked on confiforms dynamic dropdowns but this get the values from other forms and not from the table or xml file.I want to load it from a xml file or table based on previous selection.

Also is there any option to use java scripts with the form fields??? 

3 answers

0 votes
Confluence Man November 16, 2015

Looking for the exact answer to this question. Kinda defeats the purpose of an online answer board having offline answers...

0 votes
Nina Gumkowski August 19, 2015

a public answer to this would be very helpful.

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2015

Let's discuss with one-to-one, offline. Please send a message to vertuna(at)vertuna.com and we can discuss on how this could be done using the ConfiForms plugin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events