How can I archive multiple pages at the same time?

Renato Tarantelli August 19, 2020

I want to know how can I archive several pages at the same time (a bulk archiving, or similar feature). Is there any feature for that?

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 20, 2020

Hello @Renato Tarantelli .

Currently, the bulk archiving of pages is not available natively in Confluence. According to the release announcement, this feature will be present for Atlassian Premium customers:

"For those of you a little less like Marie Kondo–we’ve got your back too. With page archiving (now live in beta), nested and bulk archiving (including archive recommendations coming soon to Premium), spring cleaning your way to joy just got a whole lot easier."

Here is the full blog post about the release:

Also, you can check our documentation on the Page Archiving feature here:

Let us hear from you!

Renato Tarantelli August 20, 2020

Hi @Diego thank you for the reply. I will wait for this feature.

2 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 11, 2023

@Renato Tarantelli 

In pursuit of delivering key features for true automatic content lifecycle management for Confluence Cloud as well, Midori introduced automatic page archiving and deletion in Better Content Archiving!

Customize the content automations so you can apply different strategies to spaces or even to individual pages.
An automation can have:

• a schedule
  • a CQL to define what pages to archive
  • an action (archive or delete)

following the automation execution, you can also send out automatic page notifications about what pages have been archived. The email works at an enterprise scale since it contains email lists, instead of sending one email per page (as Automation for Confluence does it)

Watch this tutorial and start building your content archiving automations >>

Present with ease (10).png

(Please note that Better Content Archiving is a free/paid and supported app and I'm part of the team developing it.)

1 vote
Kiki Carr May 13, 2022

is it available yet?

0 votes
Robert Lauriston October 10, 2022

I don't see this feature. Maybe it requires something called Premium, which I've never heard of?

Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 11, 2023

@Robert Lauriston See my comment above. Content automations, including archiving, require at least Standard, but with Better Content Archiving, the page deletion automation works even in the Free edition.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events