How can I add file with more than 100MB size ?

Krupal Jawanjal September 7, 2022

I want to add word document which is more than 100MB file size, it has images in the form of screenshots.

4 answers

4 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sakina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2022

image.png

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2022

Hi @Krupal Jawanjal ,

please take a look to the following how to article https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/configure-attachment-size/

Fabio

1 vote
Answer accepted
Elvir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2022

Hello Krupal,

The Jira admin can increase the size of the attachment here:

https://your-site.atlassian.net/wiki/admin/viewgeneralconfig.action

image.png

Hope this helps,

Best regards 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2022

@Krupal Jawanjal since you indicate you are a Site Admin, you can navigate to the Site Settings by clicking the cog icon on the top left and then under General Configuration change the max file size for attachments to accommodate. If you don't want too many large attachments in your site, you should re-adjust after the upload.

Capture.JPG

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 8, 2022

@Krupal Jawanjal please let me know if my answer assisted you. If it did, please click on the Accept Answer button so others looking for similar assistance can find it in the future.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events