How can I add an excel type formula into confluence table without any add on

Gigi Delacruz October 8, 2020

Hi! I really enjoy using confluence page and table but I'd like to make calculation on in the table for example a simple SUM formula or average. I know there's an add on but is this a feature I could do without any add-ons ? Pretty much I'd like to have excel features in confluence

TIA

3 answers

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2020

Hi @Gigi Delacruz ,

There is no such feature out-of-the-box in Confluence (both for Cloud and Server/DC).

Try to browse the Marketplace and find the corresponding app.

For example, we can recommend to use our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app.You'll be able to use filters, create pivots, count sums/average numbers/literals/etc. and perform much more complex table calculations with the help of the Table Filter, Pivot Table and Table Transformer macros.

0 votes
Shardul Juyal {Addteq}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 9, 2020

As mentioned by Bill and Katerina, not possible in out of the box confleunce.

You can try Addteq's Excellentable which provides a spreadsheet inside confluence, with the same formula and syntaxes. 

0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2020

Yeah, would be great. But not possible without writing your own plugin, unfortunately.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events