How To change user access to global administrator to be able to see the invoice and auser admin.

Hans-Henrik Grüner-Pedersen November 4, 2020

We can not find the link to where we change the users access, and change one users to be global admin to see invoice and manager users.

1 answer

0 votes
Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2020

Click on the cog ont the top right hand corner/User management.

You can add people and when you click on a profile, you can manage the type of access (trusted/Basic/Site admin).

For global admin it seems to me that you change it by clicking on Settings once on your instance (the tab on the top-center of the page/Click administrators on the second tab on the menu on the left of the screen and you can manage your global admin.

Does it answer your question ?

The user don't have User manager. bud see this page.image.png

Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2020

Could you check the rights of that user for me please ? I am not sure but I think your user does not have administrations rights. You need to be administrators to add other people to the admin rights.

Does another person who is already admin can elevate your user to an admin ?

Yes

Screenshot uploaded.

Like Flavien Gache likes this

Sorry not possible to check.

Who can check if email address is a admin user,. Is that possible for you ?.

/hans

reto.dk

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events