How Do You Embed A Bitbucket Readme File Into Confluence (Not Redirecting Or A Link To It)?

supers98 January 19, 2021

How Do You Embed A Bitbucket Readme File Into Confluence (Not Redirecting Or A Link To It)?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2021

Hello @supers98 !

As I understand, you need to integrate Confluence and Bitbucket so you can embed Bitbucket files in a page.

A very similar question has been asked here in our Community some time ago. Here, take a look:

Let us hear form you!

Richard Cross August 18, 2021

I find this a surprising response from Atlassian Team, since you surely know there is no actual integration between Confluence and Bitbucket.  

Even though it's currently possible to create an application link between the two, there are no built-in features that take advantage of this.

Like # people like this
leo.natanian
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 27, 2022

I too find this a surprising answer. The accepted answer in the link above literally says to use a third party tool. Basically, Atlassian team member is saying, "here is a third party tool that you have to pay for to integrate the two. Just pretend not to notice that the two tools you want to integrate are owned and written by the same company named Atlassian"

Like # people like this
Karn Saxena González
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 20, 2022

Fully agree, whats the point of paying for these tools if they cannot even integrate by default

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events