Hide links in navigation panel?

Dan Moran February 27, 2015

Is there a way to hide links in the navigation panel other than the path of the page currently being viewed? 

For example, If a parent has 10 child pages, and I want to drill down into one of the child pages, I don't need to see the other nine child pages. 

The Microsoft Developers Network library has this feature: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms123401.aspx

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2015

Daniel,

This might be specious thoughts but, to my mind, that sounds like the space is using the "Documentation Theme". This one does show all the child pages with the little down arrow things to expand them. If you go with the default theme, the links render in the manner you prefer.

Hope that helps.

mike

0 votes
Dan Moran February 27, 2015

Thanks, Mike!  You're right, of course; we do use the Documentation Theme, and have since day 1 in Confluence.  So I'll have to consider the default theme.

(I'm about to post another question regarding the navigation - I hope you're able to respond.)  

Dan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events