Hide/Remove Confluence Activity Page

Derek I December 15, 2017

Is it possible to hide, disable, or remove the Confluence Activity Page/Section for all users in Atlassian Cloud Confluence? We have a space that only certain users have access to and we don't want changes or files that were uploaded to display in 'All Updates' or 'Popular'.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2017

Hi Derek,

The users should only see updates they have access to there, but there's a way to hide it if you're on Confluence Server:

Note that this is not possible in Cloud, but we do have a feature request for it:

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

Regards,

Shannon

Paul Johnstone February 17, 2018

Hi Shannon,

Could you please provide further information on your comment.
As I feel we may have a problem with our confluence activity, as they look to be in relevant links displaying to the login user.

Your comment states "The users should only see updates they have access to them".
Which is fine if this is the case...as we work with a number of customers and privacy and security is the number one priority.

Regards,

Paul Johnstone

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2018

Hi Paul,

Sure, could you clarify what you need further information on?

As my comment states, users will only see updates for pages they have the ability to view. If something is restricted from a user, or the user hasn't been given permissions to, then they won't show up in their updates.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events