Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Page properties macro report

Adam Taylor September 23, 2019

Hi, I am using this functionality for the first time and following the guide here:  https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf64/page-properties-macro-936511075.html

I have multiple projects on the go in Confluence.  Each project page has its own RAID log.  I've setup page properties macros on each project page where I have listed my issues etc in the table.

What I want is for each project page's items in the RAID log to populate one master RAID log (a sum of all items raised at each project page level).

Using the tutorial i've managed to get the first item from each project page RAID to pull through to the master RAID.  However, if Project A has 10 items on its page, one 1 pulls through to the master etc.  

What do I need to do to make sure that every listing on each project page pulls through to the master RAID, rather than just the first item?

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2019

Hi Adam,

The Page Properties Report Macro is great solution when you need to pull page properties containing only one row (column) with data on each page. If you'd like to pull more that one row (column) from each page, you can try our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app (in case you use Confluence Server).

With the help of the Table Excerpt and Table Excerpt Include macros you can pull tables containing any number of rows from child pages, from pages by labels or from specific pages:

1. Wrap tables in the Table Excerpt Include macro.

2019-09-23_14h20_12.png

2. Insert the Table Excerpt Include macro on the master page, specify the Excerpt name and the Excerpt source.

2019-09-23_14h21_32.png

Then you can merge all the tables with the help of the Table Transformer macro:

3. Wrap the Table Excerpt Include macro in the Table Transformer macro and select the Merge tables preset.

2019-09-23_14h22_35.png

2019-09-23_14h22_16.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events